Friday, June 19, 2009

A funny conversation

So I was working today downstairs and my instant messenger pops up and Jake and I had the following conversation:

Jake says:
Do you know why the Oreo cookies are soggy?
Allison says:
they are? Abby got into them earlier but I didn't think she did anything to them. I have no idea how they got soggy though unless she put her mouth on them when I wasn't up in the kitchen.
Jake says:
I think she sucked on several and then put them back!
Jake says:
There are little teeth marks!
Allison says:
I went downstairs to do the laundry and came up and she had Oreo on her face but they were all sealed so I though she just took one out and ate it, that's hilarious!
Jake says:
There are a couple of good ones. Do you care if I eat them?
Allison says:
no go ahead, that stinker we shouldn't have left them out last night, note to self Abby cannot be left alone with cookies apparently, what a funny girl!

This is how we found her the other night when I went in to check on her.......she makes us laugh every day!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Hey Allison! I'm glad I found your blog. The last time I saw you, you were almost due...I can't believe your little guy is 3 mos now! He is such a handsome little thing! And Abby sounds hilarious. She reminds me of my Siena. It's nice to hear that other people's kids are sassy too. :) We still need to get together and do a play date...

Candace said...

She is hilarious! She thought she was being so sneaky I bet!