Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peek-a-boo

I apologize for the bad lighting, and the semi-messy kitchen (I swear my garbage isn't always that full) but I wanted to share this video. Tate has discovered he loves to squeal especially when we play peek-a-boo with him. I also want to document his first words were "da, da" and "ma, ma"which is normal, but he also says "bee" for our dog Bree, and "up", "yeah", and said a mumbled version of "book" a few times. He is really starting to jabber and his personality shines through more and more each day.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

That is too CUTE! I love it when they squeal in delight like that. Can you believe our boys are one? how did that happen so fast?! We're celebrating Turin's b-day this Sat. Should be a major party. :) Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of excitement, what with tonsils and all! We still need to do a play date.

M Hastings said...

He's super-adorable! What cute squeals!

Yumna said...

he is sooo cute...!!!